I told you that I have been loving this Beautiful Bunch bundle with this stamp set and the Fun Flower punch. The shape of the flower has really grown on me, especially when you layer two together! Here is today’s card:
Tips for making this card:
This is one of my last flings with the Lovely Amazing You stamp set (only available while supplies last!) It was a limited time stamp set and now they are selling through their last sets online. So if you’ve been eyeing it, don’t forget to grab yours before it is gone.
Check out a few more ideas with this set here
- I loved the angled paper on this card when I saw different card designs online and just had to try it out. I cut my paper to the following sizes:
– 1/2” x 5-1/2” Cherry Cobbler cardstock
– 3” x 5-1/2” Everyday Chic designer paper
Adhere your papers onto the card base at your preferred angle and then just trim off the excess to have it exactly fit your card.
- Get more wow out of your flowers by layering them together! I just stamped one of the flowers from the Beautiful Bunch stamp set 2x onto Whisper White cardstock using Cherry Cobbler ink. Then a third time using the new Archival Black ink from Stampin’ Up. Punch out the Cherry Cobbler flowers with the Fun Flower punch and the center of the black flower using the 7/8” scallop circle punch. Layer together with Stampin’ Dimensionals and you have a cute flower ready to go!
- Add the finishing touch by adding a few drops of Dazzling Details glitter glue to the center of the flower and to the center of each diamond in the background paper for just the right touch of sparkle.
Are you on the list?
Get the latest stamping news, project ideas, class by mail announcements, and tutorials by being on my email newsletter list! Get signed up here.
As my kids gear up to head to school… for the first time in 5 years, I’ll actually have uninterrupted time during the day! I’m sure I’m going to miss all the time I have with my kiddos now, but I’m also looking forward to having some time to get caught back up. Including more videos, more classes by mail, and more! I hope you enjoy what is to come!
Project Supplies Used: