Remember the other day when I said I really liked the Maritime designer paper? Here is another example of why you should too.
Card created by Pamela Wu
Featured Retiring Products:
- A Happy Hooray Stamp set ( wood – 25% off | clearmount rubber)
- Four Feathers Bundle ( wood | clearmount rubber)
- Maritime designer paper
Get them before they are gone by the end of the month!
I love all the details and added touches she did with the card! It’s the little things that make all the difference!
Tips for making this card:
- The Four Feathers stamp set is a carryover set that does not appear in the new catalog, so it looks like June 2nd will be your last chance to get it. Save 15% by getting the matching framelits and stamps in a bundle! Its only $20 for clearmount rubber stamps and dies!
- Add some pizzazz to your feathers by using the Rock n’ Roll technique. Ink up your stamp with Pool Party ink and then gently roll the stamp in a circle on a Night of Navy ink pad to just get the edges of your image inked up in the darker color.
Doesn’t it look awesome here:
- With the A Happy Hooray stamp set, you get another feather design (though it doesn’t quite match the framelits) along with some sentiments that match your punches. In this case, the thanks matches the 1-3/8” circle punch! Layer it with the 1-3/4” circle punch for a great look.
- I LOVE how she added the mini brads to the lines in the thanks. Honestly, I think that is my favorite touch.
I got this card as part of our team card swap that we run when new catalogs come out. I love to see the creativity and ideas that everyone brings to the table when we do these swaps! We’d love to have you join us!
Especially with the new catalog if you:
- Have at least $100 in product you want from the new catalog
- Have friends or family who are excited about the new catalog
- Spend money on crafting supplies each month
Consider the starter kit! It is a no obligation, membership into the fun world of being a demo and joining with me and my group, you are a part of our fun, creative, supportive, sharing family! And you can get in on our next Annual Catalog card swap that we are doing in late June!
Plus! Get 2 free stamp of your choice, of ANY VALUE when you join starting June 2nd.
There are over 34 of us across the US and we can’t wait to welcome you!
Have questions or just can’t wait to tell me you are ready to go once June 2nd gets here? (I love both of those!) Email me at email@example.com!
Project Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog