Featured Retiring Products:
Get them before they are gone at the end of the month!
Tips for making this project:
- I started out by giving everyone 2 half sheets of cardstock – both 4.25” x 5.5” – one each of Basic Black and Lost Lagoon. With those, they were able to cut out all the flower pieces from the Flower Frenzy die.
- They used the Polka Dot treat bags (only $1.98 for 10 bags right now!!) and started layering some patterned paper, ribbon, and then some of the flower pieces!
- Did you know? These treat bags perfectly fit your standard A2 cards inside?? So they can be for treats or a gift of cards!
- The scallop circle looking flower is created by taking two of the skinny petal flowers and using a glue dot to stick them together with the petals offset.
- Finish out the center of your flower using a Candy Dot brad base and your favorite Neutrals Candy Dot.
- Use the 2-way glue pen to easily and without mess adhere your skinny pieces like the leaves and the star shaped flower piece.
Now, they had extra flower pieces, so I had them create a card too!
We just used a strip of the Moonlight designer paper stack – only $3.48 for 48 sheets while supplies last! – and then layered on some extra pieces from the Flower Frenzy die.
Add a sentiment and a little rhinestone to the corner and you are done! A quick and easy card!
So, lots and lots of great deals and fun ways to use them from the retiring list. Keep in mind they only are available through June 2nd or while supplies last (and yes items are selling out!)
- NEW Weekly Deals! Check them out here
- Retiring Stamps (many 25% off)
- Check out 50% off retiring papers, tools, and accessories!
- Up to 80% off clearance rack finds!
PS – Don’t forget, early bird ends on Friday!!
Project Supplies Used: