Over on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration blog today, everyone is sharing a Quick & Easy project for you to try. I thought that the card I created for July’s In Color Club by mail fit perfectly into this theme! Though there is a lot to look at, this card uses minimal supplies and comes together remarkably quickly.
Tips for this card:
- Keep your projects quick and easy by sticking to a simple color scheme! In this case, I was trying to show an idea that used the new Hello Honey supplies they received in their In Color Club kit and didn’t want to assume they had a bunch of other supplies. So, all we needed was the Hello Honey ink pad, cardstock, and ribbon; plus a contrasting color of ink and cardstock for an accent.
- Use your Dazzling Details glitter glue over a stamped image to add some sparkle without the mess of actual glitter. If you smear it around with the tip of the glue applicator shortly after stamping, it will let the ink color bleed just a little bit giving you a more sparkly filled in look.
- That Hardwood background stamp isn’t just for brown wood fences. Try other colors for a pretty background that blends in with the rest of the card!
- Tie your “bow” by adhering the ends of your ribbon around the back of your White piece of cardstock. Then take a second piece of ribbon and tie it around the first piece of ribbon you attached, pulling the knot tight. You will get a snug ribbon and an easier time tying a nice looking knot!
- The sentiment and flower are from the Bloom with Hope hostess stamp set. See a hostess set you want but can’t place a $150 order to earn it by yourself?
Consider hosting a private class or craft night with your friends and by the end of the night you could earn that set for free! Or make it even easier for your friends and we can do an Online Party with Facebook. It is a fun way to let your friends be inspired and shop and no one has to get out of their pjs! Email me at email@example.com if you’d like to give it a try!
And for those of you curious about my In Color Club, this is a great way to collect a little bit of everything from the In Colors including a couple card ideas to get you started over the course of 5 months. To help those folks who missed starting right away, this is something I’ll be running each month. When you join, you’ll get the kit for the color of that month and I’ll just keep cycling the colors until everyone has gotten all 5 of their color kits! So, start anytime and you can be sure you’ll get all of your color kits by the end!
August Online Stamp Club Hostess Code – TT2NETD4
Use this code to get free exclusive tutorials & project kit! Learn more
Card Supplies Used: