Welcome to the first ever Ultimate Pink Blog Hop – a collection of ideas from Stampin’ UP! demonstrators all over the globe featuring shades of pink in honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Having had a grandmother who had to battle breast cancer, this is a cause that I know can affect anyone at anytime, and I loved the chance to participate in this fun way to play with all things PINK while raising awareness for this.
I started by grabbing all my pink papers and had planned a “Thinking of You” card, but as things started coming together, it took a little bit of a turn and ended up here… 🙂
I had a lot of fun mixing all my pink papers with some of the new items in the Stampin’ Up Holiday catalog to create an anything but Holiday card!
Not just “Holiday” items:
- Use the bear in the Cookie-Cutter Christmas stamp set to make an adorable bear for a new baby! Just pick your color to suit the gender or parents…
- Fancy Frost Designer paper has many great anytime designs and is a quick way to add texture without having to pull out an embossing folder and BigShot.
- Matching Glitz comes from the Fancy Frost Sequins – I shared a Frosted Medallions card recently using them for New Years or bust them out for Christmas, but the sequins are perfect for a baby too.
I mixed and matched my colors for this too. Good thing there are lots of pinks to choose from in Stampin’ Up’s color palette and they all go great together! I had
- Melon Mambo for the card base,
- Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride cardstock for the stripes,
- and Blushing Bride glimmer paper for just that extra sparkle. Gotta love sparkle!
Now if you missed this bear (it’s easy to do!), she comes from the Cookie-Cutter Christmas stamp set. You stamp the bear body first and then add in the ears (thankfully both ears are together on ONE photopolymer stamp so you don’t have to worry about spacing and you can see what you are doing!) . Finally, add in the fun face and you are good to go.
If you want, stamp the bow and then punch it out with the coordinating Cookie-Cutter punch! (And yes-siree, they are offered together in a discounted bundle!)
PS – I have all the project dimensions below if you want to make this for yourself. 🙂
Thank you so much for checking out my PINK idea and don’t miss out on even more great ideas on this blog hop – To continue to be inspired whether you’ve come from the person previous to me or after me (#4 – Jennifer Blomquist) on the list below, all participants are listed to help you as you journey among us being filled with pink inspiration.
October Online Stamp Club Hostess Code – YG62GG6C
Get free exclusive tutorials each month and even get the supplies in a Make & Take kit with your order over $40 when you use the monthly hostess code!
- Melon Mambo cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Pink Pirouette cardstock – 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Blushing Bride cardstock – 1″ x 4 1/4″
- Fancy Frost designer paper – 1″ x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock – 2″ x 2 3/4″
- Blushing Bride glimmer paper – 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Pretty Project Accents with Stacked Die Cuts - March 7, 2018
- Congratulations or Birthday Card – You Decide! - January 17, 2018
- 2018 Stampin’ Up Occasion Catalog Product Samplers! - January 9, 2018
- So Much Crafting Cuteness for the New Year! - January 4, 2018
- Meet the Stampin’ Up Stamparatus! - November 16, 2017
- Limited Time Promotions are on NOW! - October 9, 2017
- Quick and Easy Halloween Treat Bags – Fun n’ Crafty Blog Hop - September 28, 2017
- All About Carols of Christmas – a blog hop - July 30, 2017