Ready for something new? How about a fun pop-up birthday card?!
The new Stampin’ Up Occasions Catalog has a lot of fun Suites, and if you like bright colors and birthday supplies that are great for kids or masculine cards, then the Party Animal suite is your place to be. I got to play with this fun Balloons Pop Up Thinlit die during the OnStage convention in November and we made this fun card. It does all the cutting and scoring for you, so you get to have the fun of figuring out how to decorate all the little details. Check it out:
Of course, there is the coordinating Balloon Adventures stamp set – though I love that the balloons in this stamp set match the Balloon builder punch! Yay for more options for our punches! And I used some of the Party Animals designer paper for the front patterned paper and wrapped around some of the new 1/8” Emerald Envy taffeta ribbon. It is stiff like some of the past ribbons, but looks great wrapped around cards.
But my favorite piece of all is the little Party Animal embellishments! These super cute little metal party hats and balloons are so stinkin’ cute and easy to add to a project with twine through the loop or a glue dot on the back. (Check out my Occasions Catalog walkthrough video for a card using this balloon with a glue dot).
And of course, the fun surprise inside! Like I mentioned the inside is cut with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlit die and it scores all the pieces for you, even the middle balloon. Since the Balloon Adventures stamp set is photopolymer so you can cut out your die and then stamp the balloons a little easier since it is clear. Add a few strips of extra designer paper to the sides to add some extra color and you are good to go!
Try out the paper and embellishments for this card from the Product Sampler!
If you like this idea but want to see the paper and ribbons in person, why not give a Product Sampler a try! You’ll get some of the ribbon, the balloon (and hat) embellishment, and patterned paper so you can make a card like this and see what you think!
See what is included and get yours HERE
January News, Notes, and Specials!
- January Hostess Code is 9PKRDX7F – Use this code when you shop online with me and earn extra perks! With a $50 order, not only will you get the free Sale-a-Bration item of your choice, but the exclusive Premium Tutorial Pack emailed direct from me to you! If your order is over $150, you don’t have to use the code to get the perks.
- Sale-a-Bration is here! Get even more between January 4-March 31st.
- For every $50 ordered, pick any item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog to get for FREE added to your order
- Place a $250 order or party and get an extra $25 to spend for FREE!
- BEST DEAL – if your wish list is over $100, consider getting the demonstrator starter kit and joining my Fun n’ Crafty Stampers. You get to pick out $125 in product for $99, get 20% off all your future orders, get 2 stamp sets of any value to add FREE to your kit during Sale-a-Bration, and join the amazing community of my team and demonstrators worldwide online. Get started here
- Pretty Project Accents with Stacked Die Cuts - March 7, 2018
- Congratulations or Birthday Card – You Decide! - January 17, 2018
- 2018 Stampin’ Up Occasion Catalog Product Samplers! - January 9, 2018
- So Much Crafting Cuteness for the New Year! - January 4, 2018
- Meet the Stampin’ Up Stamparatus! - November 16, 2017
- Limited Time Promotions are on NOW! - October 9, 2017
- Quick and Easy Halloween Treat Bags – Fun n’ Crafty Blog Hop - September 28, 2017
- All About Carols of Christmas – a blog hop - July 30, 2017