Pick from pearls, rhinestones, candy dots, or epoxy stickers!
Just shop online using hostess code ZGKDJEB3
(please don’t use the hostess code if you purchase $150 or more, since I want you to get the hostess benefits!)
or email me with your order by Monday night.
Alright, and now lets get on to some fun craftiness shall we! This is a card I shared in classes recently and I love how clean and simple it is!
Can you tell how bright and cheery it is?
Tips for making this card:
- Layer a piece of Whisper White cardstock over your Whisper White cardbase. It gives you dimension and depth while keeping the card simple and uncomplicated.
- Use your pattern papers to make a pretty rainbow on one side. In this case, I used the retiring Brights Designer Paper Stack and used some of each of the primary colors.
- I love to cover the seam between papers with ribbon or twine. In this case, the Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine was a great way to stick with the bright colors without overpowering the card.
- Mix in a few gold sequins to add a touch of shine… especially with such a great sentiment about Sunshine!
- PS – I use glue dots to adhere my sequins, easy and no mess!
Project Supplies Used: