Last night I got home from dinner and I discovered that Stampin’ Up had posted a 24 hour sale on Paper Pumpkin subscriptions! You know, a surprise box in the mail with everything you need (except glue) for around 8 or more cute projects! You can get your first month – May- for only $5!
You just have to sign up with a new subscription by TONIGHT (5/9) at 6:50pm PST.
>>> Get Signed Up Here <<<
This is an awesome deal given that it typically runs $19.95, which is also a great deal because each month we get:
- Exclusive subscriber only stamp sets
- Precut cardstock & accessories
- All the ribbons & embellishments
- INK! (guaranteed different colors each month for at least 12 months!)
- A clear block with your first kit that you can use with ALL the stamps in future kits
- Extra supplies – just in case you need them
- Exclusive access to purchase refill kits (everything but the stamps and ink for only $8!) or complete extra kits while supplies last! (see them online here)
For example, this is what we got for April:
(photo by Carrie Rhodes)
Here are a few of my favorite projects people have created recently with some recent Paper Pumpkin kits (all found on the Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Page!):
Like making treat bags from cards… or using left over felt from the February kit on the side of the Tag a Bag Boxes!
And I love seeing what people do with the left overs from the kit like this fun card using left overs from the December kit:
And if you get a 3D kit like the Valentine’s Treats, there are lots of ideas for other things to make too!
Here are what the kit projects have been looking like:
See? Way cute and lots of great options!
It’s no obligation too. You can skip a month, as many times as you need, you can order an extra kit one month when your Mom is visiting or you need an extra gift, or cancel at anytime. So for $5 and you know you’ll get a fun stamp set and ink, what do you have to lose?
Don’t forget, this ends TONIGHT (5/9) at 6:50 pm MST and use promo code “24hours”!
Get your Paper Pumpkin experience started today! Sign Up here