Tips for making this card:
- The awesome thing about this stamp set is that you can make it say ANYTHING in ANY color you’d like! There is a circle and a rectangle in the stamp set that are exactly the right size for layering behind any of the letters.
- In this case, I grabbed the new 2015-2017 In Colors to create my color palatte. If you are struggling to pick some colors, you can always be confident that you can grab a few colors from a single color family (brights, subtles, neutrals, regals, in colors) and mix & match. They are designed to be all in the same color tones and so work great together.
- Just because you are using an alphabet stamp set doesn’t mean all the letters on your card need to be from it! Mix and match fonts too! I used the “you” from the Work of Art stamp set to finish out my “Thank You” sentiment.
- Add a little fun and whimsy with the teeny flowers with a rhinestone center. These flowers come from the Tree Builder punch and are great mini accents for your card. Especially when you make flowers in the cardstock that matches the ink!
Easy peasy and you don’t even need to cut complicated layers! Just a simple card base, some stamps, and a little bit of fun with punches and you are good to go!
Get the Mojo Flowing by Stamping with Me!
Another awesome way to get your creative juices flowing is to try out a stamping class! I am finishing publishing my class listing for Aug-December today and I have LOTS of fun classes and events coming up both for IN PERSON stamping or CLASSES BY MAIL!
- Join me in person! I run most of my classes in the Bellevue and Redmond,WA areas (near Seattle) and you can check out my class listing on my Bellevue-Redmond Card Makers Meetup group to see what is coming and RSVP!
- Take a Class by Mail! I will also have 1-2 classes per month that are also available as a class by mail. So even if you can’t join me here in the Seattle area you can participate from the comfort of your home. See what is available on the Classes by Mail page. (note this will be updated will the full listing this afternoon)
Project Supplies Used: