I’m so excited to be participating in the Fun n’ Crafty Blog Hop this month! We are celebrating birthdays and sharing cards and project ideas to help you with those celebrations any time of the year! You know they are coming! 🙂
And it is fitting because today is my Mom’s birthday! Happy Birthday, Mom!!
This is one of the 5 cards from my Birthday Card Bash Class to Go and I love it! I was inspired by a fellow talented demonstrator Kriss Huels and thought my local stampers would love this card and so I had to recreate it! Plus I was dying to use my Best Year Ever designer paper and this was a fun combination, don’t you think?
Tips for making this card:
- Don’t be afraid to use your designer paper! Grab a paper pack – or get this one FREE during Sale-a-Bration with your $50 order – and then pick two patterns and mix away! You may find a pattern you weren’t a fan of in the 12×12 size looks great in a smaller piece.
- Don’t you love this new Flower Medallion punch and matching Petal Potpourri stamp set? I love that the flower set ranges from simple and modern to lacy and elegant. This clean shape goes great on any style of card. Plus get the punch and stamp set together in a bundle and save 15% off both while you are at it!
- Make a simple leaf for your flower by punching an Extra Wide Oval from your Coastal Cabana cardstock and then scoring and folding down the middle. Easy, peasy, done!
- Don’t forget the 7/8″ scallop circle punch matches perfectly the smaller flower shape in the Petal Potpourri stamp set! It makes a great finishing touch to your flower.
- Use one of your designer buttons (or one of the buttons from the FREE Best Year Ever Accessory Pack during Sale-a-Bration) and tie some white baker’s twine through for a little extra pizzazz on your card.
I didn’t get a chance to get more cards up, but you can get some sneak peek ideas of other fun birthday cards you can create at home by checking out my image for my Birthday Card Bash class below!
Check out the wonderful and talented ladies who joined me on this blog hop!
They also have great ideas to share with you and so hop along and enjoy the inspiration!
Fun & Crafty Blog Hop
Stacey L. of A Work of Carte
Pam W. of Stinky Tofu
Tobe B. of The Craft Sea
Jennifer B. of Northwest Stamper
Susan S. of Stampin’ By The San Francisco Bay
Here is the teaser photo for my Birthday Card Bash Class… so you can get a few more ideas!
Or, get your own project kit and make these cards at home! SIGN UP HERE.
Project Supplies Used:
Easy shopping anytime! Click the images below to see the item in the online store.
Use Hostess Code 9CYWBHVC to receive a free gift from me when you place your order!